- Please refrain from eating 2 hours prior to practice.
- Please bathe before practice.
- Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfumes, colognes, etc).
- Please refrain from wearing lotions, moisturizers, or oils. The skin becomes slippery, making it difficult to adjust safely.
- Please let your teacher know about any injuries or health issues.
- Please bring towels for your practice.
- Please turn off your mobile phone or put it on silent mode.
- Please respect the space of your fellow practitioners (e.g. not stepping on their mat, etc).
Booking and Other Information
- To enter the building, press the buzzer of Ashtanga Yoga Cork and the door will be unlocked for 5 seconds.
- Drop-ins are welcome. However, we encourage bookings due to limitations in class size.
- Classes are valid for 1 year from date of purchase. The 30 day unlimited promo starts on the day after you click ‘start monthly’, on the classes page. You may book 1 class per day.
- Bookings can be cancelled up to 8 hours before the scheduled class.
- If you have any problems with transactions or bookings, please send us an email with the transaction number.
- Please get in touch if you are a new student.
- We encourage you to provide yourself with your own yoga mat. However, Kurma yoga mats can be rented for €1.00 at the studio.
- The space is also available to rent outside of class times. Please get in touch for inquiries.
- We have consent cards to indicate your preference on whether you would like to receive physical adjustments.
- Join the community, let us know if you need a personalized mat holder