- Please refrain from eating 2 hours prior to practice.
- Please bathe before practice.
- Please refrain from wearing scented products (perfumes, colognes, etc).
- Please refrain from wearing lotions, moisturizers, or oils. The skin becomes slippery, making it difficult to adjust safely.
- Please let your teacher know about any injuries or health issues.
- Please bring towels for your practice.
- Please turn off your mobile phone or put it on silent mode.
- Please respect the space of your fellow practitioners (e.g. not stepping on their mat, etc).
- Come already dressed for practice (if possible).
- Arrive 15 minutes before class at the latest.
- Temperature will be taken by the teacher.
- Please sanitise hands on the way up to the practice space and again when going down to leave after practice.
- Please use the consent cards which will be laid out on the marked spaces for mats.
- Bring your own mat, towels, mat cleaner, and props (if you need them).
- No lingering/loitering after class.
Booking and Other Information
- To enter the building, please use the door release button associated with your booking.
- Drop-ins are welcome. However, we encourage bookings due to limitations in class size.
- Classes are valid for 1 year from date of purchase. The 30 day unlimited promo starts on the day after you click ‘start monthly’, on the classes page. You may book 1 class per day.
- Bookings can be cancelled up to 8 hours before the scheduled class.
- If you have any problems with transactions or bookings, please send us an email with the transaction number.
- Please get in touch if you are a new student.
- We encourage you to provide yourself with your own yoga mat.
- We have consent cards to indicate your preference on whether you would like to receive physical adjustments.
- Join the community, let us know if you need a personalized mat holder